Learn more about Dr. Robert Spicer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spicer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spicer
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Spicer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spicer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spicer graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spicer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Spicer MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Spicer practice?
- Dr. Robert Spicer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Spicer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Plano, TX.
See Plano Physiatrists.