A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Spicer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spicer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spicer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spicer graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spicer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Spicer MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Spicer practice?
- Dr. Robert Spicer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Spicer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Plano, TX.
See Plano Physiatrists.