A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Spiera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spiera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spiera, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiera graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spiera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Forman Spiera MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Spiera practice?
- Dr. Robert Spiera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Spiera practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.