A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Spindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spindel is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spindel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spindel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Spindel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Spindel MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Spindel practice?
- Dr. Robert Spindel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Spindel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists.