Learn more about Dr. Robert Spindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spindel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spindel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Spindel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spindel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spindel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Spindel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Spindel MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Spindel practice?
- Dr. Robert Spindel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Spindel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists.