Robert Spinner Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Robert Spinner?

Md

Posted on September 4th, 2016

Too busy to care

Abandoned

Posted on June 15th, 2015

When my surgery resulted in a serious complication, he was nowhere to be found. Never once called to check in on me. During a follow up visit, he told me there was nothing he could do even though his procedure caused me chronic pain and a worsening injury. Bedside manner is professional but cold. Staff are the same way. No empathy or emotion at all for a dibilitating disease -- he's all business. I've heard he's a great surgeon, but when things didn't go as planned, I was no longer his patient.

Posted on December 28th, 2014

Very simply, he resolved a problem that had been troubling me for years!

Orphaned

Posted on May 22nd, 2014

Mayo provides coordinated and quality care with a team approach, but prepare to be dumped should your surgery have a complication. A well-oiled machine, yes, but other than that, I found minimal personalized care and absolutely no compassion all around. My surgery resulted in worsening symptoms and because of that I was abandoned.

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Was referred to Dr. Spinner by my orthopedic surgeon. Initially, was going to be almost 3 months to get scheduled in but after a couple calls through my Doctor, they scheduled me in much quicker. Contrary to the previous review, I found him very personable and informative. He came across as well versed and confident in his ability to help me, answering questions we had and even drawing out on paper what procedure he felt would benefit me. He didn't rush through the examination even though he was running nearly 90 minutes behind (don't know why). We've scheduled surgery for the repair and I'm looking forward to what I expect to be a successful outcome (which will be a change since I've have 3 surgeries on the same extremity in the past). Will have to see how the rest works out...surgery in a couple weeks!

Posted on January 9th, 2012

Dr. Spinner was recommended but our experience was negative. He was rude, argumentative and actually injured my husband during the exam.

Posted on October 8th, 2017