Dr. Robert Spira MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

October 29th, 2015
If you are in need of the best Gastroenterologist, you have just found him. He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have been to. He is smart, friendly and was able to get me back to health after being to so many other doctors. Dr. Spira treats you like a true friend; he takes his time and will listen to your concern. His office staff does a great job in representing him. They are friendly and bright and will go over your expectation with your concerns and questions. It is rare these days to find a great doctor. I am so glad I found him.

August 25th, 2015
Great doctor, kind staff!!
I had a wonderful experience when I went to see Dr. Spira last week. the Staff was caring and quite lovely.

August 21st, 2015
Bad Doctor Stay Away
Absolutely horrible. Just dismisses you and wants to leave the room right away because he totally over books his appointments. I was sitting in the waiting room and at least three other patients came in and stated that they had an appointment at the same time as me. Then I waited for almost two hours to be seen. When I got in he just wanted to rush out basically running out the door. I was telling him I had just thrown up while waiting to see him he could care less. He didn't even seem to care I had been sick for over a month and that I was still sick for over 2 weeks when he last saw me in the hospital he said he had no clue maybe it was a virus. I was like a virus that lasts over a month and you tested me in the hospital everything came back normal. He wasn't even going to try and figure it out he was just going to dismiss it and not try to figure it out just let me continue to be sick. Then he says he will send me for a CT scan and I called the office two days later to see if they sent it to insurance company and the lady says the girl sent it to my desk today, but I can't send it Monday because I am all by myself so I may get to it Tuesday. Are you kidding me I am sick and you are taking your time. I would not recommend him at all. Stay far away. Unfortunately I have to go to him because I am limited with my insurance.