A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Splawn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Splawn, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Splawn graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Splawn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gregory Splawn MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Splawn practice?
- Dr. Robert Splawn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Splawn practices Emergency Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See Torrance Emergency Physicians.