Learn more about Dr. Robert Sprung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sprung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sprung
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sprung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sprung, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprung graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sprung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
- Jordan Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frederick Sprung MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Sprung practice?
- Dr. Robert Sprung has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sprung practices Cardiovascular Disease near Farmington, NM.
See Farmington Cardiologists.