Dr. Robert Squatrito MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2015
Dr. Squatrito and his staff are very friendly, professional and caring. I was nervous about my hysterectomy, but they made the whole process, from registration to recovery, as smooth as possible. Dr. Squatrito is very kind and knowledgable.

September 1st, 2015
Total hysterectomy
Was referred to Dr. Squatrito after a large mass was found- he took so much time evaluating and answered all my and my family's questions- he's busy, but you feel like he cares and you'll receive the best care!

June 14th, 2014
Kind, knowledgeable doctor and staff.

June 2nd, 2014
cone biopsy & lap hysterectomy
Dr. Squatrito completed a cone biopsy and a lap hysterectomy for me. I was scared to death! I would recommend Dr. Squatrito and the Depaul Hospital to anyone. The Dr. and staff were very professional and nice. I was amazed how great and painless the hysterectomy was. Thank god there are Dr's, nurses and his staff that are so professional and above competent! Honestly, the process was very smooth, they have it down to a science. I am so thankful there are such dedicated people out there that are saving lives every day.

April 1st, 2014
Dr Squatrito is the tops he and his staff are wonderful, I had a full hysterectomy and was scared to death Dr Squatrito made me feel everything would be ok and so did his staff. I have seen many Dr,s and by far Dr Squatrito makes sure you understand everything you are facing, and for all those women facing the unknown he will make sure you are aware and make you feel comfortable, I was blessed and everthing was clean and cancer free but those who make not be as lucky know you are in the best hands ever, I do not have words to say how much I was thankful for Dr Squatrito and all of his staff. Bless you all.

May 1st, 2013
Great Dr. Not so great staff!
The Dr himself is wonderful! Ive had some guy Drs that make you feel creepy while you are undressed, but Dr Squatrito is a professional. Some of the assistants are nice, but I would give an overall low rating because of the 3 or 4 times Ive gone in, the lady at the front desk has not been friendly. No smile or hello... no acknowledgement when you sign in. She never let me know what was going on. After waiting 30-40 minutes you start to wonder if they forgot about you! Add to that, the lady who assisted him during my appointment was NOT PROFESSIONAL. I was not introduced to her so I don't know her name or title, but while trying to ask the Dr some questions the lady just glared at me and kept talking over me telling me what to do and making me feel rushed. She did creep me out as I caught her staring at my privates a few times while having the pap smear done. When it was over she didn't say a word, so when I got done dressing I didn't even know if I was done or if someone was going to come back in. Better communication and different assistants are needed! Its already stressful dealing with cancer related issues... the staff should try to make things less awkward, not more!

November 15th, 2012
respectful
Dr. Robert C Squatrito has been my best Oncologyst Gynecologist to date. He listened to my thoughts, concerns, and allowed me to voice my opinion on my path of care. He understood my desire to "live-well" and took the best appropriate measures to ensure my well-being. Dr. Squatrito is a thoughtful and kind physician with excellent bedside manner. He has a wonderful office staff that were always welcoming and encouraging. His knowledge of his skills and the treatment of cervical cancer far exceed many of his peers. I would recommend Dr. Squatrito to any woman looking to have the best possible care available to her. I truly credit him with me being here 5 years after my diagnosis of cervical cancer.

August 4th, 2012
Ovarian Tumors
Dr. Squatrito talked with me on my initial appointment and helped calm me nerves as a 27 year old female hoping to have children one day. He said he didn't think the tumors were malignant and he would try his best to preserve my ovaries. He did his best, took out three tumors, and I still have one and half ovaries... I can settle for that!

February 10th, 2012
Dr. Squatrito made me feel very comfortable during my whole process. He and his staff are very professional. I highly recommend him to anyone.

November 17th, 2010
Dr. Squatrito is an excellent doctor and has a great staff
I don't usually like doctors. I go to them as needed, but often feel they give incomplete advice or I am just another checkmark in their day. With Dr. Squatrito, I have always felt I get the best of care, and he listens to and responds to my concerns. He completed my surgery and continues to be my follow-up physician. I have the utmost respect for him, which is tough level of respect for a doctor to get from me.

October 22nd, 2010
Cervical Cancer
Doctor upset when has to spend more than 7 minutes with me and if I ask too many questions, then considered a needy patient. Doesn't feel responsible for administrative staff's mistakes he says. Was left feeling un-valued and insignificant after being a patient for several years.

January 18th, 2010
I write down what Dr. Squatrito says because I find him to be very vague. I also am finding some discrepancies in his recommendation to go with chemo following a total hysterectomy (during which no cancer was found).