A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Squillante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Squillante is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Squillante, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Squillante graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Squillante has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Squillante MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Squillante practice?
- Dr. Robert Squillante has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Squillante practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fredericksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA and Woodbridge, VA.
See Fredericksburg Orthopedic Surgeons.