Learn more about Dr. Robert Squillante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Squillante is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Squillante
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Squillante Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Squillante, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Squillante graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Squillante has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Squillante MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Squillante practice?
- Dr. Robert Squillante has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Squillante practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fredericksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA.
See Fredericksburg Surgeons.