Dr. Robert Squillante MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 18 reviews

October 25th, 2016
Amazing Doctor and Nurses. Office staff meh
Dr. Squillante and Sarah are amazing. Caring and considerate, they take the time and really listen to their patients. The only downfall of this practice is one or two of the ladies that answer the phone. Not so nice and really snotty at times. Don't let that stop you.. this is an phenomenal practice!

August 20th, 2016
Horrible
Bedside manner? It's like his office is trained in the opposite, he was quick, didn't listen and ultimately was very wrong in my diagnosis, he said you don't need an mri, well I went to another doctor and had one and guess what, now I am seeing another surgeon. He did perform a previous surgery on me and it went well other than him being quick, dismissive and his office staff being totally rude and unprofessional. I wouldn't let him or his staff treat my pet rock.

July 14th, 2016
From Wreck to Race in no time
Numerous visits, a cervical spinal fusion to fix a ruptured disc...all the way through recovery and a return to adventure/extreme racing - flawless

June 2nd, 2016
he was a great listener and I was impressed with his friendliness, I was expecting someone more standoffish and he was not. would recommend him

March 3rd, 2016
Dr Squillante is absolutely awesome. He definitely knows how to quickly diagnose a back problem. I like that surgery is a last option which is an option I eventu had to take. He listens to your concers and addresses them. I would go to know other surgeon!

December 3rd, 2015
4 back operations 3 with Dr. S. I would not trust anyone else. I am playing golf, diving and doing much more than I should.

August 9th, 2015
Please read, we all have a story
I had back surgery in 2005, This man (Doctor) has saved my life! Unfortunately it took a lot of hard work, what I mean, is God gave him this gift for a reason! We all do have a purpose, Thank you Doc. And all the staff for taking care of me! . Today I feel great:)

June 29th, 2015
First time in so many years that I have no pain. He has a wonderful bedside manner. Sarah and Heather are fantastic. The ladies that answer the phone for him could use a little customer service training.

July 28th, 2014
Perogram Manager
I would like to say that he treated me about 10 years ago after an auto accident, C5/C6 fusion, before the operation it was nothiig but pain and numbness in my neck and left hand. a few weeks after the operation things got much better and I liver pain free for 10 years. I now find mysely in another accidenrt (hit bt a tractor trailer) and have returned to hime for treatment, he had benn nothing but friendly and great, not sure what will need to be done this time but I trust in his judgement, great Doctor!

January 10th, 2014
He is a very good doctor helped me a lot. Would refer a friend to him always.

August 31st, 2013
Retired Special Agent
I had been in neck pain for many years, but it would come and go...especially after riding my morotcycle. This all started after a motor vehicle accident I had when I was young. X-rays didn't show anything at the time, but I knew that my neck hurt. Almost three years ago, while riding my bike, I noticed that my right middle and pointer finger, along with my thumb, were going numb. I didn't think much about it until my neck started hurting, which led down to my right shoulder blade, through my forearm, and into my hand. The pain got intense and severe, and I went from my primary care doctor, to physical therapy, to a Neurologist, to a pain doctor, and finally to Dr. Squillante. He looked at my MRI, listened to my concerns, and since I had pretty much done everything else, we discussed surgery. Dr. Squillante had already done successful surgery on my Stepfather, Uncle, and a friend and they recommended him highly. In the meantime, I met a couple of others who had surgery done by Dr. Squillante, one who came over two hundred miles to see him and another who was a nurse, married to a doctor...and they would not see anyone else. I found his staff very accomodating and helpful and the bottome line is he repaired the disc between my C-6 and C-7 vertabrae which had deteriorated and pinching the C-6 nerve. I felt immediate relief when I awoke from the surgery. It has been a month and a half since the surgery and I just had my second follow up and I feel like a new man! No more pain, I can move my head just fine, and I could not be more pleased. I couldn't be happier and I would highly recommend Dr. Squillante to anyone needing this type of surgery.

June 17th, 2013
I have had 2 cervical fusions and one lumbar fusion. I have been happy with my surgery results and I would never have any other surgeon. I had a miracle extensive lumbar surgery and now I can walk, run or dance. This is something I was unable to do for years prior to the surgery. He basically re-created a lower spine for me. He added bone from bone spurs to create and replace bone in the "desicated" areas he created supports from custom titanium braces. I have very bad degenerative disc disease. My constant pain no longer exists!