Dr. Robert Squillante Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Squillante?

May 8th, 2017

Nightmarish experience

Had surgery on back. L4 went into operating room being prepped. I was s bit drowsy... suddenly I felt excruciating pain in my left knee I saw stars! An oxygen mask covered !y face but I frantically shook my head asking to stop the procedure I did not want surgery. My leg was throbbing ! I'll never forget the look on the faces of the or team! They looked fearful... someone gave me more meds and I awoke in recovery trying to explain something went wrong before surgery, but my legs had pumps on them and Squillante had ordered they not be removed! Squillante told my family all went well , no complications! I explained what happened.. Squillante said I imagined it! To make a long story short I was thrown out of hospital two days after surgery, against my will and protestations. Refused to test my leg no !ri, no cat scan , no sonagram. My leg was void of sensation and swollen from foot to groin! found at home two days later near death! Fever through the roof and unconscious!

March 27th, 2017

Appointments Hard to Get

I had a back fusion several years ago. It went well, but recently a fall has left me wondering if I disrupted the screws in my back. I called the office, thinking he or another doctor, could see me and tell me if I've dislocated something. Nothing until next month. They have no waitlist in the event there's a cancellation. No waitlist?? That's not a difficult request. I was told that I needed to call back several times each day, and IF there's a cancellation, I MIGHT be able to get lucky and get in. I get the feeling they don't care about follow up or putting an existing patient first. I can hardly walk and the pain is awful, even when I go to roll over in bed. The front desk lady, suggested that I go see another orthopedic group.

October 25th, 2016

Amazing Doctor and Nurses. Office staff meh

Dr. Squillante and Sarah are amazing. Caring and considerate, they take the time and really listen to their patients. The only downfall of this practice is one or two of the ladies that answer the phone. Not so nice and really snotty at times. Don't let that stop you.. this is an phenomenal practice!

August 20th, 2016

Horrible

Bedside manner? It's like his office is trained in the opposite, he was quick, didn't listen and ultimately was very wrong in my diagnosis, he said you don't need an mri, well I went to another doctor and had one and guess what, now I am seeing another surgeon. He did perform a previous surgery on me and it went well other than him being quick, dismissive and his office staff being totally rude and unprofessional. I wouldn't let him or his staff treat my pet rock.

July 14th, 2016

From Wreck to Race in no time

Numerous visits, a cervical spinal fusion to fix a ruptured disc...all the way through recovery and a return to adventure/extreme racing - flawless

June 3rd, 2016

he was a great listener and I was impressed with his friendliness, I was expecting someone more standoffish and he was not. would recommend him

March 3rd, 2016

Dr Squillante is absolutely awesome. He definitely knows how to quickly diagnose a back problem. I like that surgery is a last option which is an option I eventu had to take. He listens to your concers and addresses them. I would go to know other surgeon!

December 3rd, 2015

4 back operations 3 with Dr. S. I would not trust anyone else. I am playing golf, diving and doing much more than I should.

August 9th, 2015

Please read, we all have a story

I had back surgery in 2005, This man (Doctor) has saved my life! Unfortunately it took a lot of hard work, what I mean, is God gave him this gift for a reason! We all do have a purpose, Thank you Doc. And all the staff for taking care of me! . Today I feel great:)

June 29th, 2015

First time in so many years that I have no pain. He has a wonderful bedside manner. Sarah and Heather are fantastic. The ladies that answer the phone for him could use a little customer service training.

July 28th, 2014

Perogram Manager

I would like to say that he treated me about 10 years ago after an auto accident, C5/C6 fusion, before the operation it was nothiig but pain and numbness in my neck and left hand. a few weeks after the operation things got much better and I liver pain free for 10 years. I now find mysely in another accidenrt (hit bt a tractor trailer) and have returned to hime for treatment, he had benn nothing but friendly and great, not sure what will need to be done this time but I trust in his judgement, great Doctor!

January 11th, 2014

He is a very good doctor helped me a lot. Would refer a friend to him always.