Learn more about Dr. Robert Stachler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stachler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stachler
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stachler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stachler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stachler graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Stachler has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Stachler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Stachler practice?
- Dr. Robert Stachler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stachler practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.