A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stachler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stachler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stachler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stachler graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stachler has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Stachler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Stachler practice?
- Dr. Robert Stachler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stachler practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.