A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stachler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stachler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stachler
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stachler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stachler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stachler graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Stachler has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Stachler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Stachler practice?
- Dr. Robert Stachler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stachler practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.