Dr. Robert John Stachler MD is male, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stachler is Excellent. Dr. Stachler has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stachler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Bronchoesophagology Breathing or Swallowing, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Head and Neck Cancer.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stachler graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stachler has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stachler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stachler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Stachler practice?
Dr. Robert Stachler practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Otolaryngologists and Bloomfield Hills Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Stachler, Dr. Bobby Stachler, Dr. Robbie Stachler, Dr. Rupert Stachler