A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stackpole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stackpole is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stackpole, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stackpole graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Stackpole has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Trinitas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Stackpole MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Stackpole practice?
- Dr. Robert Stackpole has 9 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stackpole practices Urology near Roselle, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ and Kearny, NJ.
See Roselle Urologists.