A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Staffen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Staffen, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Staffen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Staffen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Frick Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Staffen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Staffen practice?
Dr. Robert Staffen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Latrobe, PA and Greensburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiologists.