A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Staffen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Staffen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staffen
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Staffen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Staffen, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Staffen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nicholas Staffen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Staffen practice?
- Dr. Robert Staffen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Staffen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Latrobe, PA.
See Latrobe Cardiologists.