A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Staffen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Staffen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staffen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Staffen, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Staffen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nicholas Staffen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Staffen practice?
- Dr. Robert Staffen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Staffen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Latrobe, PA.
See Latrobe Cardiologists.