A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stager is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stager, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stager graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Stager has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Lady of The Sea General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Stager practice?
Dr. Robert Stager practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Saline, MI.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.