A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stager, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stager graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Stager has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Lady of The Sea General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Stager MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Stager practice?
- Dr. Robert Stager has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stager practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Saline, MI.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.