A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Standring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Standring is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Standring
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Standring Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Balloon Dilatation
- Disorders of ear
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Standring graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Standring has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Standring MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Standring practice?
- Dr. Robert Standring has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Standring practices Otolaryngology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists.