A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Standring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Standring is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Standring
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Standring Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Balloon Dilatation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Standring graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Standring has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Standring MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Standring practice?
- Dr. Robert Standring has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Standring practices Otolaryngology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists.