A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Standring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Standring is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Standring
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Standring Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Balloon Dilatation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Standring graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Standring has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Standring MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Standring practice?
- Dr. Robert Standring has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Standring practices Otolaryngology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists.