Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Stangl
Dr. Robert Stangl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stangl is affiliated with Via Christi Hospital St. Francis, Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street and Via Christi Hospital on W St Teresa. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Stangl has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Stangl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Shilpa Kshatriya
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 0 mi13
Dr. Michael Hawthorne
Wichita, KS 0 mi12
Dr. David Lehr
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Wichita, KS 0 mi26