A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stankewitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stankewitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stankewitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stankewitz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stankewitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Stankewitz MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Stankewitz practice?
- Dr. Robert Stankewitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stankewitz practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
See Canton Internists.