A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Steckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Steckler, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steckler graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steckler has 20 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steckler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Steckler practice?
Dr. Robert Steckler practices Urology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Trenton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Urologists, Philadelphia Pediatricians, and Philadelphia Surgeons.