A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Steckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Steckler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Steckler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Steckler graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steckler has 20 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Steckler MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Steckler practice?
- Dr. Robert Steckler has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Steckler practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.