A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stedman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stedman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Lourdes Medical Center- Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stedman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Stedman practice?
- Dr. Robert Stedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stedman practices Family Medicine near Cinnaminson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, NJ.