A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stedman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Stedman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stedman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stedman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Lourdes Medical Center- Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Emmett Stedman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Stedman practice?
- Dr. Robert Stedman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Stedman practices Family Medicine near Cinnaminson, NJ.