A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Steer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Steer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Steer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Steer graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Steer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Steer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Steer practice?
- Dr. Robert Steer has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Steer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.