A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Steinberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Steinberger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Steinberger, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberger graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Steinberger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Steinberger FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Steinberger practice?
- Dr. Robert Steinberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Steinberger practices Urology near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Urologists.