A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stengel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stengel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stengel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Stengel graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Stengel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Stengel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Stengel practice?
- Dr. Robert Stengel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Stengel practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.