A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stenz, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stenz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stenz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stenz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Stenz practice?
Dr. Robert Stenz practices Surgery near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Lapeer Surgeons.