A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stenz, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stenz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stenz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Moore Stenz DO is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Stenz practice?
- Dr. Robert Stenz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stenz practices Surgery near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Lapeer Surgeons.