Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Stern
Dr. Robert Stern, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Stern is affiliated with Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT, Yale-New Haven Hospital and Hospital Of St Raphael. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Stern has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Robert Stern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Gary Plotke
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi33
Dr. Evelyn Cumberbatch
New Haven, CT 0.07 mi20
Dr. Erica Ahlert-Smith
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
New Haven, CT 0.07 mi12