Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Stewart
Dr. Robert Stewart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stewart is affiliated with Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa and Sutter Warrack Hospital. Dr. Stewart has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Stewart has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.
Dr. Patrick Coleman
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Santa Rosa, CA 0 mi33
Dr. Reza Sepehrdad
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Santa Rosa, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Vishal Goyal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Santa Rosa, CA 0 mi9