Dr. Robert Stiegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Stiegel?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Robert Stiegel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 19th, 2017

Hung up on!

I called in a panic at 7:50 with a swelled numb face wanting to reach the doctor. Told to call back at 8am. Called, told to call back in five minutes. Called back and told to call back at 9am. I said, Are you kidding me, you told me eight, I would have gone to the emergency room if I know I had to wait another hour, She told me I had an attitude and hung up on me.

July 17th, 2014

Horrible experience

I went here years ago and for each appointment I had to wait at least an hour and a half. The staff and the Dr. were very rude and insulting. After waiting all that time, the Dr. ran in for 5 minutes only to yell at me because his recommendations did not work. Somehow it was my fault. I was told on my last visit if I didn't want to wait then leave, which I did. A few years later I made an appt. with Trisha Boots, his PA. Loved her, but she left and I never returned. I don't know why there aren't more dermatologists in Beaver area. I'm sure they would be welcomed. Dr Stiegel and his staff are horrible.

December 9th, 2013

My son only saw the PA, her name was Michelle and she was absolutely wonderful. However, I have never seen an office that is more poorly run than this one. Every appointment we went to, we were on time for, but yet we waited in a wating room that would get so full that people were waiting in the hall. After being called out to work several hours before the appointment I called to cancel his appointment. When I did, I was immediately told there policy is to charge $20 for cancelling. I explained I worked for a hospice and had to go out to work and no one else was available to bring my son. I asked why it was OK for the office make me wait for well over an hour for appts that I arrive to on time and she said that wasnt the point, I told them I wanted to speak to the office manager who told me I had to change my tone and then HUNG UP on me.When I called back, now furious,she told me to find some one else to bring my son, I told her, Dont you think I already thought of that? She told me they charge $20 because that gives every one a fair playing field to get an appointment. When I asked her why it was OK for her to charge me $20 for no services and regularly be forced to wait for over an hour, she said, Dont tell me that you dont wait at other doctors offices? I told her, I do wait at other doctors offices, but they have never charged me $20 for calling and cancelling an appointment. At this point she told me, she wouldnt send out the bill, BUT if I CHOSE to bring my son back they would add the $20 to my bill. That to me sounds like - Lady, take your son else where - so I am !! So if you enjoy sitting around and being treated rudely by the office staff, this is the dr for you!

August 22nd, 2013

Do not go here ever

This was the worst physician visit I have ever been to. I had two skin care issues and only one was addressed. Th physician assistant rushed me and told me to come back in 3-5 weeks to address the rash on my body. I was itching so bad that I had a chance to speak to the physician the next day. He told me to come in the next day at 8 AM. I went to the office the next day and the old secretary told me that she was not told of my appointment and yelled at me in front of everyone in the waiting room. She yelled aloud that if she can not find my chart that I am not going to see the physician at all today then said to me you can't just walk in here and expect to see the physician right away . I was waiting over 20 minutes after I signed in. She then called me to the desk and said this to me. This woman reeked of cigarette smoke and very strong perfume. I was so humiliated that I walked out. I called to speak to the office manager and left a message but no one returned my call. These people are very rude and disrespectful.

July 19th, 2012

Stinks.

Go to this office if you enjoy rude staff and a long wait time!

May 20th, 2017