A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stifler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stifler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stifler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Stifler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stifler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 12 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Stifler practice?
Dr. Robert Stifler practices Pediatrics near Durham, NC.
See Durham Pediatricians.