A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stiller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Fetal Diseases, High Risk Pregnancy, and Infectious Disease-Gynecologic.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiller graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stiller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stiller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Stiller practice?
Dr. Robert Stiller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT and Greenwich, CT.
See Bridgeport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Stiller, Dr. Bobby Stiller, Dr. Robbie Stiller, Dr. Rupert Stiller