3.0

Stay away from this Dr.!!! show details Stay away from this Dr.!!!
Mar 13th, 2015

Very rude and doesn't look like he cares for patients. I'm in search of another fertility Dr. Trying to have a baby is a stressful process and the least I want is for a Doctor that is willing to answer my questions without making me feel like I am a hopeless person. I wouldn't recommend him.

Nov 6th, 2014

Very abrupt and condescending. Other doctors in shady grove are so much nicer, knowledgeable and caring. He is rude and does not care about patients, rushes from the room without even giving a chance to ask a question and also rushes through the procedure. I wouldn't trust him.

Oct 14th, 2013

Condescending; made mistakes at every appointment, either about my situation or how he read sonogram results, etc. I would advise anyone to find another, better fertility specialist and not to be swayed by what looks like good credentials on paper.

Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr Stillman is very talented. We would not have our baby boy if it were not for him. He was very honest, caring and helpful when we needed guidance. He also had a sense of humor. Which is helpful in this stressful process. We had to go thru several cycles. And if not for Dr Stillman's encouragement we would not have continued. He was available when we needed to meet with him. He is very successful and busy. But we knew that he was still keeping abreast of our situation at all times.

Not much bedside manners show details Not much bedside manners
by Jane L. on Feb 21st, 2013

SGF is very much of a factory. However, the nurses and staff are excellent. Most of the doctors are great too but Dr. Stillman just seems like he doesn't care. Like you are just a number. He doesn't have any bedside manners. Not impressed. Not impressed at all..

Great doctor! Very caring show details Great doctor! Very caring
Nov 7th, 2012

Exceptionnal bedside manners. Very welcoming and empathic. Explains well, takes time with the patient. I would definitively recommend him.

Dec 19th, 2009

Dr. Stillman is an amazing physician. Shady Grove is a factory-like environment, however it is well run and they produce results. While Dr. Stillman cannot be hands-on with every procedure or monitoring appt, he does pay close attention behind the scenes to ensure he is the one calling all of the shots on your treatment. He also cares a tremendous amount about his patients and goes out of his way when you are in need. His nurses are also excellent!!!