Dr. Robert Stillman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Stillman?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Robert Stillman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 22nd, 2016

I am so thankful for the incredible experience with Doctor Stillman. We were able to have our dream to come true. I wished I had him as my doctor from the beginning when I started the treatment for IVF. The money was 100% worth. Everyone is so helpful and I absolutely love the nurse Vivian. She took such an amazing care of everything. I can't wait to see her again for my next treatment. Thank you for giving us the gift of a family.

March 13th, 2015

Stay away from this Dr.!!!

Very rude and doesn't look like he cares for patients. I'm in search of another fertility Dr. Trying to have a baby is a stressful process and the least I want is for a Doctor that is willing to answer my questions without making me feel like I am a hopeless person. I wouldn't recommend him.

November 7th, 2014

Very abrupt and condescending. Other doctors in shady grove are so much nicer, knowledgeable and caring. He is rude and does not care about patients, rushes from the room without even giving a chance to ask a question and also rushes through the procedure. I wouldn't trust him.

October 15th, 2013

Condescending; made mistakes at every appointment, either about my situation or how he read sonogram results, etc. I would advise anyone to find another, better fertility specialist and not to be swayed by what looks like good credentials on paper.

August 22nd, 2013

Dr Stillman is very talented. We would not have our baby boy if it were not for him. He was very honest, caring and helpful when we needed guidance. He also had a sense of humor. Which is helpful in this stressful process. We had to go thru several cycles. And if not for Dr Stillman's encouragement we would not have continued. He was available when we needed to meet with him. He is very successful and busy. But we knew that he was still keeping abreast of our situation at all times.

February 21st, 2013

Not much bedside manners

SGF is very much of a factory. However, the nurses and staff are excellent. Most of the doctors are great too but Dr. Stillman just seems like he doesn't care. Like you are just a number. He doesn't have any bedside manners. Not impressed. Not impressed at all..

November 7th, 2012

Great doctor! Very caring

Exceptionnal bedside manners. Very welcoming and empathic. Explains well, takes time with the patient. I would definitively recommend him.

December 19th, 2009

Dr. Stillman is an amazing physician. Shady Grove is a factory-like environment, however it is well run and they produce results. While Dr. Stillman cannot be hands-on with every procedure or monitoring appt, he does pay close attention behind the scenes to ensure he is the one calling all of the shots on your treatment. He also cares a tremendous amount about his patients and goes out of his way when you are in need. His nurses are also excellent!!!

April 24th, 2016