Dr. Robert Stinger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 25th, 2016
Outstanding Medical Service
I've been seeing Doctor Stinger for over 30 years. His approach to medicine is conservative. He is always someone I can depend.

January 14th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr.Stinger for many years. He is a excellent doctor. Very patience and finds time to explain and answer any questions. I think he is definitely one the best medical doctors in the area. The entire staff is very courteous and helpful.

October 20th, 2015
Excellent Physician
I went to see Dr. Stinger and had to have a total hip replacement. I was only 44 years old. He was kind, compassionate and caring. During my hospital stay he sat down and talked with me. After care visits were never rushed. He was attentive and extremely professional. I have since had issues with my knees, shoulders and the other hip. I will not go to any other orthopedic doctor but Dr. Stinger. I highly recommend him to my family and friends. He is amazing and my hip replacement changed my life for the better.

September 7th, 2015
An exceptional surgeon!
A super surgeon with a great bedside manner. He called after I returned home to see if everything was all right. Wouldn't consider any other surgeon for an operation. He's the best!

July 30th, 2015
Smart doctor with excellent bedside manner.
hands down a most patient and smart orthopedist.

January 11th, 2015
First visit regarding knee replacements, very impressed.

July 25th, 2014
I like that Dr. Stinger's office is friendly and you get real people to talk to and not machines. They keep things casual and low key so you feel at ease and comfortable. Dr. Stinger is reassuring and listens to you. He explains he is with you the entire operation and even rolls you into recovery himself. I would highly recommend him to anyone and gladly return should I need more surgery.

October 23rd, 2012
Dr. Stinger is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is kind, caring, and is willing to spend the necessary time with his patients to answer questions. I have had two very successful knee replacements and he did an excellent job. His assistant Steve is a great asset to Dr. Stinger. I highly recommend this exceptional doctor.

June 13th, 2012
Excellent Service
I was referred to Dr. Stinger by a friend and he did my knee replacement. No matter what type of issues I had his staff gets me in ASAP I never have to wait a week or month to get in. Dr. Stinger and his nurse Steve are very professional. You will never meet a more caring person than Dr Stinger because he really care about his patients.

February 14th, 2012
I am so happy Dr Stinger performed my TKR. He has been very attentive to my concerns and diagnosed an issue shortly after surgery in which most doctors overlook. He took immediate action which has made a big difference in my quality of life. I would recommend him to anyone needing a total knee replacement! He is an excellent surgeon and will explain everything in detail and will always ask if you have any questions!

October 7th, 2011
Best of the Best in Knee Replacement
I could not have asked for nor expected a better outcome with my new right knee.

June 1st, 2011
Not Recommended
I had previous MRIs that showed a torn meniscus but postponed doing anything about it until I had acute knee pain. I met with Dr. Stinger in 2011 and he suggested a shot of cortisone and/or physical therapy. I previously had arthroscopic surgery on my other knee for a torn meniscus, so I asked him 3 questions; he became very defensive and said he would not take me as a patient if I did not trust his judgment. Asking questions is a way to gather information to learn a little in order to make an informed decision. This doctor does not welcome questions. I wish I had read the reviews about him prior to making the appointment. I would not recommend him.