Learn more about Dr. Robert Stoler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stoler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stoler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stoler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Stoler MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Stoler practice?
- Dr. Robert Stoler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stoler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tecumseh, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Gastroenterologists.