Learn more about Dr. Robert Stoler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stoler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoler
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stoler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stoler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stoler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Stoler MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Stoler practice?
- Dr. Robert Stoler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Stoler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Gastroenterologists.