Learn more about Dr. Robert Stoltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stoltz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stoltz, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoltz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stoltz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Stoltz MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Stoltz practice?
- Dr. Robert Stoltz has 9 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stoltz practices Ophthalmology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Riverdale, GA.
See Marietta Ophthalmologists.