Learn more about Dr. Robert Stoltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stoltz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoltz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stoltz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stoltz, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoltz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stoltz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Stoltz MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Stoltz practice?
- Dr. Robert Stoltz has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stoltz practices Ophthalmology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Riverdale, GA.
See Marietta Ophthalmologists.