A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stoltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stoltz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stoltz, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoltz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stoltz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Stoltz MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Stoltz practice?
- Dr. Robert Stoltz has 11 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stoltz practices Ophthalmology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Marietta Ophthalmologists.