Learn more about Dr. Robert Stoltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stoltz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stoltz, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoltz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stoltz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stoltz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Stoltz practice?
Dr. Robert Stoltz practices Ophthalmology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Marietta Ophthalmologists.