A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stough is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stough
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stough, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stough graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clarence Stough MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Stough practice?
- Dr. Robert Stough has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Stough practices Anesthesiology and Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Anesthesiologists and Pittsburgh Primary Care Doctors.