A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Strathman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Strathman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Strathman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Strathman graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strathman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Strathman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Strathman practice?
- Dr. Robert Strathman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Strathman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lehigh Acres, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Lehigh Acres Obstetricians & Gynecologists.