Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Feb 18th, 2015

Excellent and caring physician.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The medical assistant was awesome and kept small talk while taking my vitals. Waited about 10 minute for the Dr to come into the room. Dr Strathman made me feel at ease and answered all of my questions and concerns. Overall I was very happy about my visit

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is my first time visiting Dr. Strathman and he made me feel very comfortable, and found the reason I'm bleeding during my pregnancy which I sat in the emergency room for, for 6 hours and all they can say was it's a threatened miscarriage.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Extremely professional, yet very caring physician. I would highly recommend to anyone seeking an exceptional OB-GYN.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was very smooth and efficient. Dr. Strathman took time to address my issues and made me feel comfortable with my treatment.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with Dr.stratman I would Definitely consider referring To Friends and Family.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really love the service I received at the office he is a very nice person so are his staffs. The only thing I didnt like was how long you have to sit in the bck room before being seen. But everything else was wonderful.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My decision to see Dr. Strathman was the best health decision for me. He listened and found a permanent solution to numerous problems, eliminating my need for multiple medications and ongoing pain and discomfort.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Stratham actually listens to the things you say and is willing to converse with you about your concerns. He also takes your real life situation into consideration when talking with you and in your medical treatment.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very good doctor, nice nurse

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was new in the area, and I had a few problems to be addressed. Dr. Strathman made me feel so comfortable and addressed every question, explaining clearly all my options. He preformed the procedures and I feel so blessed to have him for my Dr.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Explained every detail made me feel relaxed and confident, had good patient doctor relationship.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Strath man was considerate of my needs and answered all my questions.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wait was way too long for just an exam-

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Strathman and his staff are awesome! I've been a patient for almost 10 years and I love going to the OBGYN!

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Strathman has been my physician for over 16 years. He always takes the time to address any and all concerns I may have. He's a very thorough and knowledgeable professional yet so very personable. I would highly recommend Dr. Strathman to anyone.

Aug 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The reason I had to wait so long for my appointment is because the doctor was out of the office delivering two babies. Therefore, this cause me to have to wait one hour, no fault of the doctor. I suppose this happens every so often.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very Thankful for the attention and prompt appointment scheduling, I am pleased with Dr. Startman and His staff very pleasant environment :-) I for sure will recommend this office . Thank you :-D

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would not ever change my Dr I just wish I didnt have to wait so long to see him.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Strathman has been my Dr for years, and I have absolute no complaints. He is a wonderful Dr and always makes me feel at ease.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Strathman is a very professional doctor with the qualities you look in for an OBGYN. The staff was super friendly and an amazing overall experience. I would recommend anyone to go see Dr. Strathman he is totally worth the time.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Strathman has been my doctor for over 12 years, and has delivered all 3 of my children. I feel comfortable with him as my doctor, and his staff is amazing! Always friendly & very helpful.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Pleasantly surprised - I really liked the staff, Dr. Strathman is great and Jayne his assistant is also.

Jul 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Strathman is personable and knowledgeable. He is confident and genuine with his patients and listens to concerns. He is also pragmatic and positive in his approach to care. He is warm and respectful in his manner and communications.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He always makes me feel at ease and makes addresses all my concerns. I was lucky enough to have him deliver my son and he kept checking back thru my long delivery. I will continue to go to Dr. Strathman and highly recommend him!

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like Dr. Strathman and his staff, I always feel that I am in knowledgeable caring hands when I am seen there. My concerns are always addressed and I always feel that I am being heard, he or his staff never rush you out.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been using Dr Strathman since I was 18 and now am entrusting him with my daughter, who really liked him as well. I couldn't get a more friendly and caring staff or doctor elsewhere. With them. We are not just a number.

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Strathman for years and have recommended him to many others. He cares about his patients and has a great bedside manner!

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love the staff. Dr Strathman easy to communicate with. Been going here for 11years!

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have always been happy with Dr. Stratham.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great location, nice personal, clean place, feel like a comfortable place to be. Visit are quick not a long wait and very convenient.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Amazing Staff and office.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recommend Dr. Strathmam as an OBGyn or Gyn for any women in need of excellent care. I never feel rushed in his office and feel the techs and office personnel are very accommodating and take the time to listen. Dr. Strathmam is an excellent doctor.

May 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I went into my exam with questions and he answered them all and provided additional information that clears up a misconception that I have had for a few years. Very good and informative visit.

May 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've never had a male doctor as a OB-GYN. Mr. Robert is very easy to talk to and I was very surprised that I was totally comfortable. My surgery was a total success and his nurses are very nice and professional.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Strathman for approximatly 20 years. I would never go to another Ob/Gyn as long as he is in practice. He is AWESOME in my opinion!

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so relieved to be with Dr Strathman and his staff. Everyone is so nice, respectful and makes you feel at ease! Thank you for all you do.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Stratham is wonderful! Professional. Caring, knowledgeble and has a great bedside manner. Highly recommend

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love going in to visit Dr. Robert Strathman, him and his workers take very good care of the patients, they make sure the patient is comfortable while they are there in the office, up until the patient exit the office. I will definitely recommend others

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's been my obgyn for 10yrs now. I would recommend himand have done so. Everyone is helpful and Dr. Strathman is just overall my favorite. I couldn't imagine someone else. I will be heart broken when Medicaid takes medapass away.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt rushed. Many of the questions I had were answerd in the hallway instead of the privacy of the room.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff was very nice took care of my needs. Thank you very much.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Strathman has always taken the time to listen and address any medical concerns I have. He never appears rushed and has genuine concerns for my health and well-being. The staff is friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Robert Strathman.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Felt like doctor did his job. Realized he had to inform me off adverse events assoc. with me being over 35y.o. due to legal reasons. Sensed doctor is not as well educated on Creighton Method of NFP that we use and how it has worked well for us.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor. Takes time to address any concern.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was in Florida on vacation. Dr was recommended by another physician. Wonderful experience. Wish his practice was in Michigan.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Stratchman has been my doctor since I arrived in Labelle 11 1/2 yeards ago...He is absolutelyu the very best there is--efficient, caring, kind, and most considerate..

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Staff is also outstanding!

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Just saw Dr. Strathman for the first time. I am pregnant and switching from my current OB. If you are looking for someone with common sense, like to understand what is going on and want an office where you won't get lost in the shuffle, this is it!

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent communication by physician - very patient and understanding.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He and the nurse made me feel very comfortable and he was thorough and quick. I am definitely not changing my GYN anytime soon.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor, friendly but professional.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. S is fantastic. He took wonderful care of my daughter and helped her deliver a beautiful baby....I figured if he was that in tune with his patients, I wanted to try him for my GYN. Sure enough, he was great! Felt comfortable, questions answered, etc.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
One of the best show details One of the best
Sep 4th, 2012

My only regret is that is he not my primary care doctor. I have been a patient for over 5 years and highly recommend Dr Strathman. He is very thorough and takes time to explain things and answer questions. His bedside manner is excellent. We need more doctors like him.

Jun 16th, 2012

i love dr strathman. he delivered my baby . he is very polite and always listens to your concerns or problems. i will always recomend him to all of my friends and family. he is an excellent doctor. sincerly , Lisa Reed

by Kelly Hardin on Sep 25th, 2009

I have had a few OB/GYN in this area and it took me going to this doctor to get my endometriosis under control. He is a great and caring doctor and spends as much time with you as you need. The entire staff is wonderful and make sure you know that they really do care about you and your health. I am so glad that this doctor will be delivering this child. I just wish that I had found him sooner.