Obstetricians & Gynecologists

260 Beth Stacey Blvd
Unit 210
Lehigh Acres, FL 33936
239-368-5877
Locations and availability (2)

by Marsha L. on Feb 13th, 2014

I went to him once. He was disgusting!! I would never go see him again. When I was called back, he said we had to talk in his office, before my exam. He asked me how old I was the first time I had sex and how many men I had had sex with. I should have known something was going on, because the nurse was not present. Then, I was dumb enough to stay for the exam. He told me at the start of the exam, that he had to check me, to see if I had any critters down below. This guy was not professional at all. I know a nurse that worked with him at a hospital for a while and she was having a problem with an irritation on her breast. She went to the ER and he was called. He examined her and asked her if she had enjoyed the rough sex she had recently had. Unbelievable!!

|  One of the best  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

My only regret is that is he not my primary care doctor. I have been a patient for over 5 years and highly recommend Dr Strathman. He is very thorough and takes time to explain things and answer questions. His bedside manner is excellent. We need more doctors like him.

Jun 16th, 2012

i love dr strathman. he delivered my baby . he is very polite and always listens to your concerns or problems. i will always recomend him to all of my friends and family. he is an excellent doctor. sincerly , Lisa Reed

by Kelly Hardin on Sep 25th, 2009

I have had a few OB/GYN in this area and it took me going to this doctor to get my endometriosis under control. He is a great and caring doctor and spends as much time with you as you need. The entire staff is wonderful and make sure you know that they really do care about you and your health. I am so glad that this doctor will be delivering this child. I just wish that I had found him sooner.