A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Strayhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Strayhan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strayhan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strayhan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Strayhan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strayhan graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Strayhan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Atlanta Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Strayhan MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert Strayhan practice?
- Dr. Robert Strayhan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Strayhan practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Psychiatrists.