A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Streett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Streett is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Streett
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Streett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Streett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Streett graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Streett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stuart Streett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Streett practice?
- Dr. Robert Streett has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Streett practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.