A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Streett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Streett is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Streett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Streett graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Streett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stuart Streett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Streett practice?
- Dr. Robert Streett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Streett practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.