A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Strnad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Strnad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Strnad graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strnad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Strnad MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Strnad practice?
- Dr. Robert Strnad has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Strnad practices Internal Medicine near Riverside, IL.
See Riverside Internists.