Overall Review

September 14th, 2016
Horrible experience with reception. Obviously these doctors don't know how poorly their front desk treats customers

March 12th, 2016
My experience with this doctor was horrible. This was my first visit with him and his nurse put me in a room took my blood pressure and told me she was going to put a numbing agent up my nose. He hadn't even examined me yet. When he entered the room he was very rude and difficult to talk to. Asking why I was their, don't you think he would've asked that before he had his nurse nube me for a test I had know idea I was going to have nor did I know what it was. Nothing was ever explained to me. He was rough and didn't seem to care that he was causing me pain. I've removed wax from patients ears before and have had it done by my pcp. They always moisten it with warm water first, nope not him. He just dug it out with a metal instrument. When he scoped me he was not gentle at all. I would never recommend him to anyone! He diagnoses when he has no business making assumptions without the correct testing done first. I will never go back to him!

March 1st, 2016
My only concern was the month-long delay in getting an appointment. Once there, I was very positively impressed

July 24th, 2015
Could be better.
He likes to call all problems CANCER. Very slow to respond to questions and concerns. Not very friendly. A little bit ruff in his handling of your sore areas. I wish I had a better doctor.

December 18th, 2014
patient
Excellent pointed care both times I have needed to see him urgently. Excellent pain control. Nurses in Auburn clinic got me in quickly and were very compassionate. All around excellent service.

August 10th, 2011
Great Doctor...but not so nice
I've been going to this doctor since I was in elementary school, and he has operated on me twice. I trust him as a doctor and will probably never have another ENT. I gave him only three stars for one reason, and that is his personality, he is professional but he is very insulting and rude to me. This happens almost every visit I make, which is now once a year. At the same time though, he listens to everything I say and has even suggested I become a doctor one day- If you suffer from and nasal problems, you better close your eyes tight because each time he scopes me, he never waits for the numbing medicine to kick in, and has caused me to cry in pain each time- the nurses are wonderful though. Even through the negative I highly recommend him, I wouldn't trust another doctor to operate on me.

May 23rd, 2010
Excellent
I can't say enough about this doctor. He is professional, caring and thorough in his care. The doctor always takes time to answer my questions and never hesitates to explain things I don't understand. My condition improved 100% when I started going to him. I totally recommend his office to anyone who needs this kind of doctor.