Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Strong
Dr. Robert Strong, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Neurology and Family Medicine. Dr. Strong is affiliated with University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics and Franklin Mem Hosp, Rocky Mount, Va. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Strong has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Robert Strong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Ross Brunetti
Salt Lake City, UT 0.05 mi25
Dr. Jacqueline Rohrer
Salt Lake City, UT 0.05 mi8
Dr. James Peterson
Obstetrics, Family Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.05 mi20