Dr. Robert Struble Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2012

Dr. Struble is wonderful!

I would recommend Dr. Struble to anyone. He is one of the nicest Doctors I have ever been to. He makes you feel at ease and he talks, jokes around and answers any questions you have. He never rushes you through an appointment and seems to truley care about his patients. Only doctor I don't dread having to go see! Love him :)

January 18th, 2011

The only Doctor I don't mind seeing.

I love Dr. Struble! I have been seeing him for over 10 years now and he is the best. He always knows what to do to make me better right away. He always takes his time when I'm there. He chats and jokes around. I have never had a bad experience with him in any way.

Type 2 Diabetes