Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Struthers
Dr. Robert Struthers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA, with other offices in Cedar Rapids, IA and Manchester, IA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Struthers is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital, Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus and Allen Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Struthers has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Robert Struthers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Dr. Thomas Rogers
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi7
Dr. Judith Buchanan
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi10
Dr. Andrew Peterson
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi34