A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Strzinek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Strzinek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strzinek
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strzinek Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Strzinek graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strzinek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alfred Strzinek DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Strzinek practice?
- Dr. Robert Strzinek has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Strzinek practices Family Medicine near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Primary Care Doctors.