Learn more about Dr. Robert Stuart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stuart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stuart
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stuart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stuart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Developmental Disorders
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuart graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Stuart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Charleston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert K Stuart MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Stuart practice?
- Dr. Robert Stuart has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Stuart practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Hematologists, and Charleston Oncologists.