A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stuckert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stuckert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuckert graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stuckert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stuckert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Stuckert practice?
Dr. Robert Stuckert practices Internal Medicine near Beverly, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Belpre, OH.
See Beverly Internists.