A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stull is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stull graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stull has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Stull DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Stull practice?
- Dr. Robert Stull has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stull practices Family Medicine near Hellertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Hellertown Primary Care Doctors.