A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stull is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stull
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stull Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stull graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stull has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Stull DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Stull practice?
- Dr. Robert Stull has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Stull practices Family Medicine near Hellertown, PA.
See Hellertown Primary Care Doctors.