Dr. Robert Stulting Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Stulting?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2017

Cataract surgery

I highly recommend Dr. Stulting. My cataract surgery on both eyes went great and my vision is now excellent. I was very apprehensive about the surgery because I had had a retina tear in each eye in my past. I was referred to this doctor because I feared complications and my optician said Dr. Stulting is the doctor to go to for high risk cases. Under his care I had a very positive outcome. I want to thank Dr. Stulting for being such a skilled physician.

January 10th, 2016

Dr. Stulting is extremely knowledgeable and honest in his assessment of eye issues. His prognosis and recovery protocol were spot on and he emits confidence that helps his patients be confident.

April 19th, 2015

Very knowledgeable - he is direct and to the point, but an excellent doctor

August 3rd, 2013

If you care enough for the very best, you'll put up with the rudeness

He has been downright rude when I've asked questions, but -- like an obstetrician I had many years ago who was awful in the office but wonderful and caring during delivery -- during both of my cataract surgeries at Emory and a ZAG laser procedure at Woolfson, he was kind and considerate while actually performing medical procedures, and that's when it matters. Like those who feel privileged working with him, I will suffer through the bad manners for someone who knows what he is doing.

May 8th, 2012

The man!

Dr Stulting has a lack of bedside manner, BUT he is one of the most qualified doctors available. Check out his real credentials, not some whiney cry baby rating website. If you want your hand held, join a dating service. If you want the best front of the eye guy, see Dr. Stulting. My down rating was for the staff when he was at Emory.

March 9th, 2012

Great doctor

My opthamologist in Dallas TX who was also a professor of opthamology at University of Texas Southerwestern Medical School, referred me to Dr. Stulting when I moved to Atlanta, so I know unequivocally that he is the very best. My first visit was an entirely too-long wait, 1 hr. 45 minutes,and the excessive wait does make you feel diminished as a person, but the second visit was better. I can see that his "bedside manner" isn't for everyone, but I don't mind taciturn as many doctors, esp. surgeons, tend not to be chatty.

January 11th, 2012

While he may not have the best bedside manner, and I don't think he is going to change at his age. If you are looking for a great doctor this is your guy. If you want a friend, keep looking. I, personaly would prefer him over someone with a great bedside manner who is not near as qualified.

September 21st, 2011

Great Doc

Was referred to Dr. Stulting by my regular eye Dr. Blume due to an infection in my cornea. This was an emergency and Dr. Stulting agreed to see me immediately. In my opinion he is the finest cornea specialist in the buisness. Proffessional, accurate and caring. I have no health insurance and he has made my many visits affordable. In these days where most service providers seem to be out to take your last dime, Dr. Stulting is proof that understanding and true concern for his patients welfare is of top importance to him. I am so thankfull that Dr. Blume knew him and took the time to call him personally to get me in within an hour. It may have saved my eye. I recommend Dr. Stulting to everyone and consider yourself lucky to have such a fine Dr. treating you.

August 3rd, 2011

Dr. Stulting is the BEST!

August 8th, 2009

Please do not use this doctor. You will regret it. He is condesending and pretentious. He is extremely rude, doesn't listen whatsoever, thinks he is god, and terrifies his students into silence. He left me in tears for days and was completely wrong. He believes his time is far more valuable than yours and is in the habit of making his patients wait more than 4 hours to be graced by his presence. He is rude and has zero bedside manners. He may be well educated but that in no way translates into a good doctor. He is a disgrace to Emory's good name and something should be done about his attitude towards his patients. I have been sick since childhood and I can spot a good doctor versus a bad doctor right away. I wouldn't recommend him to treat my dog much less a family member or friend. Do yourself a favor and steer clear of this guy...you will regret it if you don't.

July 15th, 2009

The care of patients

The bedside manners of this doctor are absolutely horrible and I think they need to be addressed to a higher level so that this doctor can change his attitude in the care of patients. I know he is very qualifed but, I would never recommend him to anyone. There are many other doctors to help and care for us.

March 17th, 2017