A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stumpf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stumpf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stumpf, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stumpf graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Stumpf has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Mary's Hospital-Ozaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rudolf Stumpf FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Stumpf practice?
- Dr. Robert Stumpf has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stumpf practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mequon, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Grafton, WI and Germantown, WI.
See Mequon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.