Dr. Robert Stumpf MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 21st, 2015
I have seen Dr. Stumpf for over 18 years and have always been treated very well by his staff and the DR. He is very interested in what you have to say and listens to any concerns you might have. I never have to say oh it's that time again. I highly recommend him to anyone. My Daughter now sees him she is 18 and she likes him as well.

April 29th, 2015
my visit today with Dr. Stumpf
While I was at my appointment today with my three year old son, Dr. Stumpf greeted us from behind the counter with a hello and a smile as always. The wait there wasn't bad at all. Actually I was there early for my appointment(20 min early) and by the time Dr. Stumpf came in it was only 5 min past my scheduled time(not bad at all). The nurse that I had took my son to go pick out some stickers while I was meeting with Dr. Stumpf. That was very helpful. Everyone there is always so friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Stumpf and Medowview OBGYN to anyone that is looking for a great doctor with friendly staff. He always takes the time to listen. I never once felt rushed from him. He is great!

June 16th, 2011
Very knowledgeable
This doctor is one of the few who takes his patients seriously. he is very knowledgeable and will actually do something about your problems. I had doctors in the past ignore my pelvic pain because they "didn't feel anything." Dr. Stumpf would never do that and had a plan to deal with the pain I am having. He's also a pleasure to deal with, a precious rarity in the medical profession.

May 19th, 2010
The best
Scheduling an appointment may be difficult but that is because, well one he is an OB-GYN so he never knows when a baby will be born, or who will need an emergency C-section, and two he is so popular. I know so many people who are a patient of his. In my opinion he is one of the OB-GYNs in the state of Wisconsin. He always has a smile on his face, and his first concern is mom and baby. He really is a great doctor and I suggest him to anyone I can.