Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Sturdevant
Dr. Robert Sturdevant, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Overland Park, KS and Leawood, KS. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Sturdevant is affiliated with Children's Mercy Hospital and Heartland Regional Medical Center. Dr. Sturdevant has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Sturdevant has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Robert Sturdevant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Tamarrah Davis
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi7
Dr. Maria Gales
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi12
Dr. James Hulse III
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi23